Our company takes care of your comfortable traveling around the country with every possible type of transport: Motorcycle, car or any category of mini-bus. If you decide to get behind the wheel of the vehicle yourself, you can do this if you have turned 21, you have at least one year of driving experience and a driving license of a certain international standard (carbord book, entitling driving in more than 200 countries, signed by the UN Convention of Road Traffic in 08 November 1968). You should have the rights to drive the transport of your preference. Be sure to have a credit card